As a facilities manager, Tampa curb pressure washing is just one of the many tasks you’re required to manage. Caring for a commercial facility is a big job and everyone knows that first impressions can make or break a relationship. Your building’s exterior is your customer’s first impression. Even the most attractive of buildings can be spoiled by a dirty sidewalk, stained and mildew ridden curbs.
The presence of graffiti, mold and other debris on your sidewalks and curbs may make your customer leery of their safety in your area. Therefore, exterior maintenance, including Tampa curb pressure washing is fundamental to the survival of a business in this competitive day and age. Tampa curb pressure washing is a quick and thorough way to clean your parking lot and side walks curbs.
Tampa curb pressure washing is best left to the professionals. An unqualified or uninsured contractor can cause more damage than good, including pitted concrete, and misdirected wastewater. Worse yet, often these damages are very expensive to correct.
Tampa curb pressure washing for a commercial facility can be set up by simply calling Consolidate Service Group (CSG). For decades, we’ve been working with owners and managers and performing Tampa curb pressure washing to eliminate the chance of our customers being subject to poor workmanship, uninsured damages and costly repair bills caused by unskilled laborers or fly-by-night companies. Our customers, by choosing the right Tampa curb pressure-washing contractor are in good hands.
Selecting the best Tampa curb pressure washing company may not be as easy as it sounds. Your Tampa curb pressure-washing project may be too big for the small time handyman, or too small for the larger services. So, you’ll want to ask some important questions of your Tampa curb pressure washing service to make sure you have found the right fit.
1) Who do your business associates use for their Tampa curb pressure washing? Did you know that word of mouth is the best form of advertisement? Ask around! Surely there are other facility management people you know. Be sure to ask if the company they used did a good job!
2) Will they come out to give a free estimate? Set an appointment with your potential Tampa curb pressure washing company. They should be willing to come to your site and give you a free estimate, in writing. Being present during their inspection of your facility ensures you both are on the same page as to the work required.
3) Ask if the Tampa curb pressure washing company is bonded and has liability coverage. This type of coverage will cover any damage or injuries that may occur. It’s a must have.
4) Ask if you can check their references. If you have found a Tampa curb pressuring washing company through means other than word of mouth, it’s a good idea to check any references they can provide.
5) Who do you believe will provide the best service? After receiving bids from several Tampa curb pressure washing contractors, decide which company offers the best value. It’s not always the lowest bid that will win the job. Sometimes you need to trust your gut too. Can you trust this contractor? Do you like him? Do you believe he will provide you with the best service?