Painting a commercial facility can be as simple painting an interior office or as extensive as pressure washing, repairing dry rot, caulking and then painting the entire exterior of a three story building. Whatever the task is at hand, small or large, a commercial painter will be your best bet. Here’s why:
A commercial painter…
1. is a painter by profession with years of painting experience
2. will do a better job because the equipment they use, such as state-of-the art sprayers produce consistent results
3. knows the capability of colors in constructing different moods and aesthetics
4. understands the importance of the right texture of the paint
5. is capable of avoiding disruptions or impediments in your facility during beautification
6. will reduce your time cost because he or she can set up, paint, and clean up without interruption of other, higher priority maintenance tasks
7. can complete the job from start to finish – no need to hire a pressure washer, repairman, and a painter
8. knows the proper materials to use to help protect your building against water vapor leaks, cracks, and other items that can lead to structural damage
9. can reduce your stress level by not only doing a top quality job, but already having all the essential accessories needed – ladders, drop cloths, paint buckets, painter’s tape, etc.
10. will finish your commercial painting project in short order without major delays
11. is insured which means that if anything goes wrong with the painting project, the contractor can make things right
12. understands how to work with dangerous and/or hazardous solvents, dusts, and poisonous lead paints to minimize risks to themselves and others.
Many facilities managers may thing that painting is an easy do-it-yourself project; however, anyone who has ever tried to tackle a major commercial facility painting project can tell you – it’s not that easy. Get it done right the first time – hire an experienced commercial painter.
If you are planning a commercial painting project, whether it is the exterior of your facility or the interior space, contact CSG for a free consultation and quotation.
Exterior Building Maintenance Experts
Consolidated Service Group (CSG) spent the last 20 years building individual companies that specialize in specific commercial exterior building services. The result is one point of contact that comes with a vast wealth of experience in a variety of commercial facility services. With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa, CSG’s portfolio of commercial facility services enable our clients the convenience of working with a single provider for all their commercial property needs. Contact CSG today at 866-793-3735 or visit our website at http://www.csgcamservices.com for an online proposal.