When it comes to building maintenance there is no one solution for every project, but fortunately there is an easy way to get all of the needed jobs done with one call. One of the leading facilities maintenances companies in the State of Florida is Consolidated Service Group. The services provided by this company are tailored to fit your budget, time span, and other preferences whether the job be big, small, or somewhere in between.
More than just handyman who may or may not get the job done, at CSG the company’s employees put time and care into each one of their service calls to ensure satisfaction. The attention to detail, of the highly trained staff, and willingness to work in even the most difficult situations, make CSG a cut above the rest when it comes to interior and exterior maintenance.
Throughout the state of Florida CSG has created the type of reputation that a company is proud to stand behind. Providing a complete range of services to provide clients with a convenient and smart option of working with one provider for a multitude of services including:
• Building Maintenance: Stucco repairs, light fixtures changed, and commercial painting are just a few of the services CSG offers to keep your building looking pristine
• Sweeping Services: When it comes to the first impression, your parking lot, no one keeps it looking better. This will extend the life of your pavement and can help bring those customers in the door.
• Porter Services: CSG day porters perform duties such as trash collecting, removing cigarette butts from flower beds, and wiping down trashcans. This checklist can be modified to fit individual needs for your business for a flat hourly rate on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Bulk Debris Removal: Whether a remodel is in progress or a storm hits creating debris, the curb appeal of your business can be effected. CGS is professional, safe, and environmentally friendly when it comes to debris removal.
• Janitorial Services: Providing the right variety and combination of solutions CSG, customizes your janitorial and maintenance needs, staying committed to safety, quality and customer focus.
• Pressure Washing: If keeping the property as clean as possible is the goal, pressure washing ensures clean building, curbs, parking garages and much more.
• Hydro-Cleaning: Like pressure washing hydro cleaning uses a special cleaner to water blast dirt and grime away from parking lots and garages at a rate of ten thousand square feet per hour!
• Painting Services: Sometimes a fresh coat of paint can breathe new life into a business or commercial property and who better to take care of that for you than CSG.
• Parking Lot Maintenance Services: In addition to sweeping services, CSG also provides sealcoating and line striping, and pothole repairs. These services help to keep your parking lot looking pristine, making the best first impression.
Exterior Building Maintenance Experts
Consolidated Service Group (CSG) spent the last 20 years building individual companies that specialize in specific commercial exterior building services. The result is one point of contact that comes with a vast wealth of experience in a variety of commercial facility services. With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa, CSG’s portfolio of commercial facility services enable our clients the convenience of working with a single provider for all their commercial property needs. Contact CSG today at 866-793-3735 or visit our website at http://www.csgcamservices.com for an online proposal.