Preventative parking lot maintenance is an ideal solution to control deterioration of a parking lot and protect a facilities investment. It’s also the most cost-effective solution to maximize the life of the pavement while minimizing risk.
Keeping up with parking lot maintenance means as soon as a pavement first shows signs of wear and tear such as cracking and raveling, or deterioration of the pavement surface it is important to take the necessary steps to mitigate risk.
A commercial facilities parking lot promotes a positive image of the company. It also improves curb appeal and protects your investment.
- Sealcoating helps protect asphalt from the harmful effects of the weather as well as petroleum based products like gasoline and oil. Commercial grade coal tar emulsion base sealer, which meets and exceeds RP-355e specifications, is idea.
- Striping a parking lot enables a facility to direct traffic safely and efficiently. Using latex striping paint will guarantee a professional look in which the sealer does not bleed through.
- Asphalt repairs are necessary over time as newly applied asphalt surfaces begin to wear and break down as they are repeatedly exposed to elements such as water, sunlight and chemicals. The liquid asphalt that binds the materials together begins to lose its natural resistance to water, allow it to penetrate beneath the surface. Once this occurs the pavement can quickly fall prey to a number of different types of deterioration including cracks and potholes. Asphalt pavement repairs and prevention will increase the longevity of any asphalt surface.
- Asphalt overlays are popular approaches to pavement preservation because of their ability to provide improved ride quality, maintain surface geometrics, reduce noise levels, reduce pavement distress, reduce life cycle costa and provide long-lasting service.
- Traffic coating protects wearing surfaces like concrete or plywood from vehicular and pedestrian traffic abrasion, and in the case of concrete, protection from freeze-thaw damage and chloride induced corrosion with its destructive force on reinforcing steel. Where decks are elevated, these coatings provide excellent waterproofing for the occupied space below.
Consolidated Service Group’ parking lot maintenance division is dedicated to maintaining the park lot and sidewalk areas for commercial facilities throughout the state of Florida. From pothole repair to lighting issues, our highly trained staff is continuously striving to be the best parking lot maintenance company in the state, to finish projects safely and on-time and to deliver high-quality results.