What’s the outside of your building look like? Is it green with mold and mildew? Dirty? Or is there graffiti present? If so, it sounds like it may be in need of a good cleaning by a commercial pressure washing company.
Still on the fence about why you should pressure wash your building? Here are some power washing facts you should know:
- * Customers often judge a business by the appearance of their buildings. If your buildings exterior is covered in mold, graffiti or peeling paint, your customers may feel that you don’t pay attention to details and your reputation may be tarnished.
- * Pressure washing is the best way to ensure that the exterior paint on your building will last longer.
- * Annual pressure washing can extend the life of the exterior paint by as much as three years.
- * It is much more expensive to repaint a building than it is to pressure wash yearly.
- * Dirt, grime, and mold and mildew buildup can accelerate wood rot on your buildings exterior. Pressure washing regularly remedies this situation.
- * Big box hardware stores don’t sell pressure washers capable of performing to maximum efficiency for commercial pressure washing. A professional until can run for hours at carefully regulated pressure settings for optimal cleaning.
- * Commercial pressure washing companies can effectively and affordably power wash your building to remove mildew, mold, dirt and grime utilizing powerful commercial-grade pressure washers.
- * Be aware of companies that don’t have the correct insurance, or use inferior methods and cheap cleaning chemicals. Find a professional company with years of experience and a reputation that’s as shiny as the exterior of a newly power washed building.
If you are looking to extend the life of your paint, clean up the exterior of your building, and prevent building damage from mold, mildew and rot, contact Consolidated Service Group (CSG), a professional, commercial pressure washing company. We guarantee all of our work, are licensed and insured and will complete your job on time, within budget and with the attention to detail it deserves.
Exterior Building Maintenance Experts
Consolidated Service Group (CSG) spent the last 20 years building individual companies that specialize in specific commercial exterior building services. The result is one point of contact that comes with a vast wealth of experience in a variety of commercial facility services. With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa, CSG’s portfolio of commercial facility services enable our clients the convenience of working with a single provider for all their commercial property needs. Contact CSG today at 866-793-3735 or visit our website at https://www.csgcamservices.com for an online proposal.